Most of the time, PayPal will restrict a customer's account because they need more information about the customer's PayPal account or their latest transactions.
- Not having a Verified PayPal Account
- Suspected fraud or suspicious activity
- The payment limit reached but you haven't provided all the requested information
- Your account may be high risk (such as a high number of chargebacks)
- Your account has been inactive for a long period of time
- You can learn more about this error by visiting this article: Why is my account limited?
PayPal suggests that the customer follow these steps:
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click on the Help tab at the top of the page.
- Click Resolution Center to the right of the search bar.
- Click Steps to Remove Limitation and follow the instructions.
- If you are unable to remove the limitation on your account, you need to contact PayPal directly.
Once this issue is resolved, you should use the action to Continue Processing the Failed Scheduled Order.
Updated over 1 year ago