The ID for the Customer in Stripe is missing from the Saved Payment Method selected to pay for the Scheduled Order.
- The ID for a Customer in Stripe is used as the "Gateway CustomerID" for the saved payment method in QPilot.
- The ID for a Payment Method in Stripe is used as the "Gateway PaymentID" for the saved payment method in QPilot.
- the payment method was saved incorrectly and is missing data
- the Gateway CustomerID or Gateway PaymentID has been changed or deleted in Stripe
- the Customer has removed the payment method that was originally selected for this Scheduled Order and it no longer exists in Stripe.
- Search for the Customer within your Stripe Payment Gateway to confirm that their payment profile can found.
- If a saved payment profile can be found in Stripe, you can edit the Scheduled Order and create a new payment method for them by adding their saved payment information to their Scheduled Order.
- See this doc Loading Payments from Your Gateway for detailed steps on how to do this with Stripe.
- If a saved payment profile cannot be found, you will need to request that your Customer add a new saved payment to their Scheduled Order.
If you are adding a new payment method for your Customer directly to your payment gateway (manually), ensure that you edit the failed Scheduled Order, add a new payment method, and copy the required billing information from your payment gateway directly to their Scheduled Order including:
- Gateway CustomerId
- Gateway PaymentId
- Billing Address
- Payment Method Description (optional, but strongly suggested because it is used to display the payment method to your customer)
Once this issue is resolved, you should use the action to Restart Processing the Failed Scheduled Order.
Updated 4 days ago