QPilot (https://qpilot.cloud) is the Scheduled Commerce Engine™ that provides a hosted, enterprise-scale architecture for “queueing up” any product for a future scheduled order.
- Successfully setup and test a QPilot intergration
- Setup and change settings for your connected site
- Connect additional 3rd party apps & integrations
- via the QPilot Zapier app
- or by using the QPilot API
For safety and security, some settings must be managed only within the QPilot Merchant Account instead of your connected site. This include API Keys, Scheduled Order Processing Settings, and Email Notification Settings to name a few.
You can find these site-specific settings by logging into your QPilot Merchant Account, locating your connected Site and selecting "Edit" from the menu button (3 dots in the upper-right corner of each site).
- See more details in QPilot Settings and Options.
Updated 6 months ago