- What Is QPilot
- Features Limited to your QPilot Merchant Account
- Activating Your QPilot Merchant Center
QPilot (https://qpilot.cloud) is the Scheduled Commerce Engine™ that provides a hosted, enterprise-scale architecture for “queueing up” any product for a future scheduled order.
- Successfully setup and test a QPilot intergration
- Setup and change settings for your connected site
- Connect additional 3rd party apps & integrations
- via the QPilot Zapier app
- or by using the QPilot API
For safety and security, some settings must be managed only within the QPilot Merchant Account instead of your connected site. This include API Keys, Scheduled Order Processing Settings, and Email Notification Settings to name a few.
You can find these site-specific settings by logging into your QPilot Merchant Account, locating your connected Site and selecting "Edit" from the menu button (3 dots in the upper-right corner of each site).
- See more details in QPilot Settings and Options.
To activate your QPilot Merchant Account, you'll first want to confirm that you've already registered an email address and password to login.
- Creating a QPilot Merchant Account can be done by registering at:
- If you've already registered, you can login here:
Once you've logged into your QPilot Merchant Account, visit My Account > Subscription
From the Manage Subscription page, select your plan, enter your billing details and select "Activate Plan" when ready.
Updated about a month ago