1001: No Items to Ship
What This Means
There is at least 1 item in this Scheduled Order, however, no items are available to process for the Scheduled Order that can be used to create an order.
Common Causes For This Error
- The Scheduled Order only contains Products that have a Stock Status of "Out of Stock"
- The Scheduled Order only contains Products that are not enabled to process for Scheduled Orders
Suggested Next Steps
- Review the product in your connected QPilot Site
- If the product is "Out of Stock", then you will need to increase your stock quantity before attempting to process this Scheduled Order.
- If the product is "disabled", then you may need to update the availability of this Product in your QPilot Site. To do this, visit QPilot > Site > Products and enable the Product's Availability to 'Process Scheduled Order'
After Resolving The Issue
Once this issue is resolved, you should use the action to Restart Processing the Failed Scheduled Order.
Updated 4 months ago