This error means that your connected WooCommerce Site failed to respond to QPilot's (POST) request to create a new order in WooCommerce because the Customer ID for the Scheduled Order does not exist in your connected WooCommerce Site.
- WooCommerce Order Status: No order was created.
- Payment Processing: No payment was processed. An order must first be created successfully before a payment request is made for the created order.
- Scheduled Order Status: Failed
- This is a Processing error so the Scheduled Order status is set to "Failed".
- The customer associated with the Customer ID was deleted from WooCommerce.
- The customer has been updated in a way that their ID has changed in your connected site's WordPress/WooCommerce database.
- First, you will need to locate the correct Id for this customer in WooCommerce.
- This Id can be found within WordPress by navigating to WP-Admin > Users, selecting the appropriate user profile and then locating value for "user_id=" in the URL of your customer user profile page.
- This Id will be used to update the Customer Id in QPilot.
- In QPilot > Site > Customers >> Edit Customer, update the "ID" for the customer in your connected QPilot Site so that it matches the User ID for the WooCommerce Customer (as described above).
- You can also Edit the QPilot Customer right from within the WordPress Admin by navigating to WP-Admin > Autoship Cloud > Customers, and then searching for the customer by email.
Once this issue is resolved, you should use the action to Restart Processing the Failed Scheduled Order.
Updated about 1 year ago