There was a problem with the request. Please see 'detail' for more information in your Paya gateway.
- Customer was deleted from Paya
- Invalid Customer Vault Id
- Invalid customer billing data
Search for the customer in your Customer Vault and confirm that this Customer's billing profile can or cannot be found and that a payment method is available to their customer profile.
- If a new payment profile can be found, you can edit the Scheduled Order and create a new payment method for this Scheduled Order by copying the Customer's billing information into their Scheduled Order (see "Adding A New Payment Method for Your Customer?" below).
Contact the Customer to have them add a new payment method and add it to their Scheduled Order.
Once a new payment method is added to the Scheduled Order, the Scheduled Order should be processed with the new payment method.
If you are adding a new payment method for your customer directly to your payment gateway (manually), ensure that you edit the failed Scheduled Order, add a new payment method, and copy the required billing information directly to their Scheduled Order including:
- Gateway CustomerId
- Billing Address
- Payment Method Description (optional, but strongly suggested because it is used to display the payment method to your customer)
Once this issue is resolved, you should use the action to Restart Processing the Failed Scheduled Order.
Updated about 1 year ago