- Client Order Status: Unknown
- Payment Processing Status: Unknown
- If a payment did attempt to process, it must be verified within the payment gateway
- Scheduled Order Status: Failed
- This is a Processing error so the Scheduled Order status is set to Failed after the Unknown Error occurs.
An unknown error occurred during processing.
The cause for the error is unknown to the user and must be reviewed by QPilot.
Contact QPilot Support at [email protected] with the Scheduled Order ID or customer email address of the Failed Scheduled Order
- If the Scheduled Order was found to not have been processed, then you can use the action to Restart Processing the Failed Scheduled Order to see if the Scheduled Order now processes successfully and the 99 Error is resolved.
- If the Scheduled Order was found to have been processed successfully, then the Scheduled Order should be updated to be processed at a later time by updating its Next Occurrence Date and setting its status to "Active."
Updated 3 months ago