- API Keys
- API Login ID
- Transaction Key
- Credit Card Payments: Only credit card payments are supported with Authorize.Net CIM
- Tokenization - This gateway must tokenize payments in a way that allows QPilot to create future orders
- Default Payment Response Delimiters: Delimits the fields in the response back to QPilot upon payment processing of a Scheduled Order. Authorize.Net default delimiters (Authorize.Net > Settings > Upload Transaction File Format):
a , (comma)
b. | (pipe)
c. " (double quote)
d. ' (single quote)
e. : (colon)
f. ; (semicolon)
g. / (forward slash)
h. \ (back slash)
i. - (dash)
j. * (star)
- Gateway CustomerId
- Gateway PaymentId
- Billing Address (your billing address for payment methods in your Authorize.Net CIM must match the address the issuing bank has on file)
- Payment Method Description (optional, but strongly suggested because it is used to display the payment method to your customer)
Navigate to QPilot Merchant Center > Dashboard > Payment Integrations. Once there, select the "Add" button (blue circle with the "+" sign in it) to add a new payment integration.
Make sure that "Test Mode" is enabled, select the "Payment Method Type" dropdown, and then select "Authorize.Net", enter the sandbox API Login Id & Transaction Key. When you're done, select "CREATE".
You should now see a new Authorize.Net payment integration in your Payment Integrations list.
Ready to go live with a Payment Integration?
In order to enable live payments (and disable 'Test Mode') please ensure you have activated your QPilot account with a subscription plan.
Then make sure a "Production" environment is selected for your site in QPilot Merchant Center > Edit (site) > General Settings.
Once the site environment has been set to "Production," navigate to QPilot > Sites > Payment Integrations and edit the Authorize.Net integration.
Update the API Login Id and the Transaction Key from your live Authorize.Net account, toggle off "Test Mode," and "UPDATE."
In cases where a customer wants you to enter their payment information manually using Authorize.Net, and have that payment method saved for QPilot, merchants can add a new customer profile to their Authorize.Net CIM directly and then create or edit a Scheduled Order with the payment data added to Authorize.Net.
- Login to your Authorize.Net Customer Information Manager (CIM)
- Within the CIM, select "Add Profile" (at the top)
- Fill out the customer's user and billing information:
- Email: Customer's email
- Billing Address
- Payment Type: Credit Card
- Card information: Number, Exp Date, CVV
- Shipping Address (if different than the Billing)
- Select 'OK' to create the Customer in the CIM
- Now that the Customer is added to the CIM, you can safely add their Customer Profile ID and Payment Profile ID to create a payment method for their Scheduled Order.
QPilot is integrated directly with your Authorize.Net gateway, this means you can add payments directly to QPilot so long as they exist in the gateway.
- Migrating from another platform
- Customer / payment method exists in the Authorize.Net CIM, but not on site
You will first go to the QPilot Merchant Center > Dashboard > Scheduled Orders > "View/Edit" under the Payment Details section.
Merchants can manually add a payment method to QPilot by editing a Scheduled Order and selecting "Create New" under the Payment Method field.
- Go to "Payment Method" field and select "Create New"
- Copy the Customer Profile Id from your Authorize.Net CIM to the Gateway Customer Id
- Copy the Payment Profile Id from your Authorize.Net CIM to the Gateway Payment Id
- Add the Payment Method Description (For Example: "Visa ending in 1111 Expires 01/25")
- Scheduled Order Billing Address => copied from the Authorize.Net Customer Profile
- Update the Scheduled Order
Pro-Tip: If you need to process the Scheduled Order right away, select the action for Continue Processing or Process Now. Otherwise, update the Next Occurrence Date and set the Scheduled Order to an "Active" status.
In the recording below, an Admin manually adds an Authorize.Net payment method to a Scheduled Order by copying the Customer Profile Id, Payment Profile Id, & Payment Method Description from their Authorize.Net CIM.
Visit QPilot Merchant Center > Dashboard > Scheduled Orders > "View/Edit" then locate the "Payment Method" option.
- In the "Load Methods from Gateway" tab select "Authorize.Net - Load Manually"
- Copy the Customer Profile Id from your Authorize.Net CIN, paste it into the Gateway Customer Id field, and select "Load Profile"
- Select the payment profile to apply.
- Select "Update"
Updated 4 months ago