Most of the time, there's an issue with how your PayPal account is setup or a problem with the API settings used to setup your payment gateway integration with PayPal. j
- Not having a Verified PayPal Account
- Using API credentials for an account that has not been correctly
- Incorrect API information - Follow this procedure to request API Signature or API Certificate credentials.
PayPal suggests that you follow these steps:
- These errors occur because the credentials are incorrect or invalid.
- Make sure your API Signature and API Certificate credentials are entered correctly.
- For more help resolving this issue, Contact PayPal Customer Service page.
Once this issue is resolved, you should use the action to Continue Processing the Failed Scheduled Order.
Updated over 1 year ago