This error means that the client you've connected to QPilot failed to respond to QPilot's (POST) request to create an order. The client is an eCommerce site or shopping cart that you’ve connected to your QPilot account.
- Client Order Status: Unknown
- The client either did not respond to the request to create the order or the response was not valid.
- Payment Processing: No payment was processed. An order must first be created successfully before a payment request is made for the created order.
- Scheduled Order Status: Failed
- This is a Processing error so the Scheduled Order status is set to "Failed".
- Firewall blocking connection attempts
- Temporary problem or outage with your site or server
- Code errors are causing an invalid response to QPilot's Create Order (POST) request
- Your connected client or site is returning a different URL than what is expected in QPilot
- You will want to verify that your connected site has the exact same URL as is saved in your QPilot Merchant Center (QPilot > Edit Site).
- Use the action to Retry Processing the failed Scheduled Order.
- If the Scheduled Order processes successfully, then the issue was temporary.
- If the order continues to fail, please respond to this message for further assistance.
- You may want to "Pause Processing" for your QPilot Site temporarily rather than continuing to let Scheduled Orders fail. Once your site is able to connect to QPilot successfully, resuming site processing will automatically process all Scheduled Orders that are past due (are scheduled for a next occurrence date before the current date).
Once this issue is resolved, you should use the action to Restart Processing the Failed Scheduled Order.
Updated 10 months ago