- A Stripe account
- API Keys
- Secret Key
- Publishable Key
- Tokenization - This gateway must tokenize payments in a way that allows Autoship Cloud to create future orders
- Gateway CustomerId
- Gateway PaymentId
- Billing Address
- Payment Method Description (optional, but strongly suggested because it is used to display the payment method to your customer)
Navigate to QPilot Merchant Center > Dashboard > Payment Integrations. Once there, select the "Add" button (blue circle with the "+" sign in it) to add a new payment integration.
Make sure that "Test Mode" is enabled (unless you are ready to begin using the gateway in Live mode), click the "Payment Method Type" dropdown and select "Stripe", enter the required API credentials.
When you're done, click "CREATE". You should now see a new Stripe payment integration in your Payment Integrations list.
Ready to go live with a Stripe?
In order to enable live payments (and disable 'Test Mode') please ensure you have activated your QPilot account with a subscription plan.
Then make sure a "Production" environment is selected for your site in QPilot Merchant Center > Edit (site) > General Settings
- Select "Stripe- Load Manually"
- Enter in the Gateway CustomerId and select "Load Profile"
- Select the payment method to apply.
- Select "Update"
Updated 6 months ago