Stripe: No Such Token
What This Means
This error usually means that you're using an incorrect or invalid Stripe API key. Make sure that you're using the same test mode publishable key / secret key pair.
Common Causes For This Error
The wrong Stripe API key is being used and therefore Stripe is unable to find the correct token.
- In live mode, tokens can only be created with your application’s publishable key.
- In test mode, account tokens can be created with your secret key or publishable key.
Suggested Next Steps
Ensure your Stripe Payment Integration is set up correctly and ensure it's in live mode.
- You can attempt to complete the payment process by skipping to "After Resolving the Issue", if the Scheduled Order continues to fail, please see the next steps.
Search for the Customer in your Gateway and confirm that this Customer's billing profile can or cannot be found and that a payment method is available to their customer profile.
- If a payment profile can be found, you can edit the Scheduled Order and create a new payment method for this Scheduled Order by copying the Customer's billing information into their Scheduled Order (see "Adding A New Payment Method for Your Customer?" below).
Contact the Customer to have them add a new payment method and add it to their Scheduled Order.
Once a new payment method is added to the Scheduled Order, the Scheduled Order should be processed with the new payment method.
Adding A New Payment Method for Your Customer?
If you are adding a new payment method for your Customer directly to your payment gateway (manually), ensure that you edit the failed Scheduled Order, add a new payment method, and copy the required billing information from your payment gateway directly to their Scheduled Order including:
- Gateway CustomerId
- Gateway PaymentId
- Billing Address
- Payment Method Description (optional, but strongly suggested because it is used to display the payment method to your customer)
After Resolving the Issue
Once this issue is resolved, you should use the action to Restart Processing the Failed Scheduled Order.
Updated 4 months ago