This error usually means that the Customer cannot make a payment with the payment method(s) in their PayPal account because the funding sources in the Customer's PayPal account have been declined.
- The Customer's credit card failed bank authorization
- The Customer's card has insufficient funds
- The customer didn't accept the Commercial Entity Agreement before the deadline.
- The final total of the order (OrderTotal) significantly exceeds the original amount you sent to charge. If this is the case, the transaction may not have passed PayPal's risk and anti-fraud measures.
Contact the customer to see if they are able to login to their PayPal account and see if their current payment method can be funded and retried.
- If the Customer is unable to update their PayPal account, then you can also ask the Customer to contact PayPal Customer Service for help with their PayPal account.
If your site offers another payment option than PayPal, you can contact the customer to have them add a new payment method and add it to their Scheduled Order.
Once a new payment method is added to the Scheduled Order, the Scheduled Order should be processed with the new payment method.
Once this issue is resolved, you should use the action to Continue Processing the Failed Scheduled Order.
Updated about 1 year ago