The Scheduled Order Action Menu can be used to update Scheduled Orders in QPilot Merchant Center > Dashboard > Scheduled Orders as outlined here!
You can bulk-update Scheduled Orders by selecting multiple Scheduled Orders on a page or all within a page and selecting the third-dot action menu from the very top left.
- This will export only the selected Scheduled Orders to a CSV file.
- This will place the Scheduled Orders into an "Active" status.
- Note: Activating a past-due Scheduled Order will trigger it to process.
- Update Status
- This enables you to bulk update the status of selected Scheduled orders.
- You can update the status to any of the following: Active, Paused, Failed, or Deleted.
- Start Processing
- This is the same as the Process Now action and will trigger the selected Scheduled Order to process regardless of the current status.
Updated 9 months ago