There is at least 1 item in this Scheduled Order, however, no items are available to process. Therefore, no items can be used to create a new WooCommerce order.
- The Scheduled Order contains Products that are not valid or enabled for Autoship.
- The Scheduled Order contains Products that have a stock status of "Out of Stock".
- The Product is not available to process with Scheduled Orders.
- Ensure the product is enabled for Autoship in QPilot Merchant Center> Site > Products (you can also check this in WP-Admin > Autoship Cloud > Products)
- Then review the stock status. If the product is "Out of Stock", then you will need to increase the stock quantity for the product in WooCommerce before attempting to process this Scheduled Order.
- Check that the product is valid and available:
- If the Product is not valid (check by toggling on the "Invalid" filter), then you will need to update the product in order to process successfully.
- Learn more here.
- Check or update Autoship availability by visiting QPilot Merchant Center> Site > Products and ensure the options to "Add to Scheduled Order" and "Process Scheduled Order" are checked.
Once this issue is resolved, you should use the action to Continue Processing the Failed Scheduled Order.
Updated about 1 year ago