- A Braintree Merchant Account
- API Keys
- Merchant ID
- Public Key
- Private Key
- Tokenization - This gateway must tokenize payments in a way that allows QPilot to create future orders
- Gateway CustomerId
- Gateway PaymentId
- Billing Address
- Payment Method Description (optional, but strongly suggested because it is used to display the payment method to your customer)
Navigate to QPilot Merchant Center > Dashboard > Payment Integrations. Once there, select the "Add" button (blue circle with the "+" sign in it) to add a new payment integration.
Select the "Payment Method Type" dropdown and then select "Braintree". To add Sandbox settings, make sure that "Test Mode" is enabled. From here, you will need to add the required API keys.
When you're done, select "CREATE".
You should now see a new Braintree payment integration in your Payment Integrations list!
Ready to go live with a Braintree?
In order to enable live payments (and disable 'Test Mode') please ensure you have activated your QPilot account with a subscription plan.
Then make sure a "Production" environment is selected for your site in QPilot Merchant Center > Edit (site) > General Settings.
Visit QPilot Merchant Center > Dashboard > Scheduled Orders > "View/Edit" then locate the "Payment Method" option.
- In the "Load Methods from Gateway" tab select "Braintree - Load Manually"
- Enter in the Gateway CustomerId and select "Load Profile"
- Select the payment method to apply.
- Select "Update"
Updated 12 months ago