Required for integration
- API Keys
- Merchant ID
- Key Detail
- Shared Secret Key
- Tokenization - This gateway must tokenize payments in a way that allows QPilot to create future orders
Required Payment Fields for CyberSource
- Gateway PaymentId
- Billing Address
- Payment Method Description (optional, but strongly suggested because it is used to display the payment method to your customer)
Setting up CyberSource Payments
Navigate to QPilot Merchant Center > Dashboard > Payment Integrations. Once there, select the "Add" button (blue circle with the "+" sign in it) to add a new payment integration.
Make sure that "Test Mode" is enabled (unless you are ready to begin using the gateway in Live mode), select the "Payment Method Type" dropdown, and then select "CyberSource", enter the required API keys. When you're done, select "CREATE".
You should see the following screen:
Make sure that "Test Mode" is enabled (unless you are ready to begin using the gateway in Live mode), select the "Payment Method Type" dropdown, and then select "CyberSource v2", enter the same API credentials that you used to configure the plugin in your connected site's settings to the appropriate fields.
When you have added your settings, select "CREATE".
You should now see a new CyberSource V2 payment integration in your Payment Integrations list!
Ready to go live with a CyberSource?
In order to enable live payments (and disable 'Test Mode') please ensure you have activated your QPilot account with a subscription plan.
Then make sure a "Production" environment is selected for your site in QPilot Merchant Center > Edit (site) > General Settings
Where do I find my CyberSource API keys?
To retrieve your CyberSource API tokens, log in to the CyberSource business center with your CyberSource Merchant Id. For your credentials required by QPilot, see the instructions and docs below.
- Merchant Id - Refer to CyberSource's documentation for detailed steps to retrieve your Merchant Id
- Key Detail (AKA API Key Id) -
Refer to CyberSource's documentation for detailed steps to retrieve your Key Detail
- Shared Secret Key- Refer to CyberSource's documentation for detailed steps to retrieve your Shared Secret Key
Updated 8 months ago