This error means that your connected WooCommerce Site failed to respond to QPilot's (POST) request to create a new order in WooCommerce.
- WooCommerce Order Status: Unknown. WooCommerce did not respond to the request to create the order.
- Payment Processing: No payment was processed. An order must first be created successfully before a payment request is made for the created order.
- Scheduled Order Status: Failed
- This is a Processing error so the Scheduled Order status is set to "Failed".
- Firewall blocking connection attempts
- Temporary site issue or outage
- Code errors in your WordPress Site's plugins or theme are causing an invalid response to QPilot's Create Order (POST) request
- Your connected WooCommerce Site may be returning a different URL than what is expected in QPilot
- Check your Autoship Log File in the WordPress Admin ( WP-Admin > Autoship Cloud > Settings >> Logs (tab) ).
- If your site responded to QPilot with an error, the error may be recorded in the Log File.
- Check your WordPress site's debug log to check for any errors logged for your site when QPilot is requesting to create a new order via the WooCommerce REST API.
- Your site's debug log can be reviewed for specific errors on your WordPress site. If your site is experiencing an error, then the debug log will be the most effective way to identify the error and what is causing it.
- For more details on troubleshooting your site, please see our detailed WooCommerce troubleshooting guide here.
- If you are unable to quickly identify and resolve the issue, you may want to "Pause Processing" for your connected QPilot Site temporarily rather than continuing to let Scheduled Orders continue to fail to process.
- Once your site is able to connect & respond to QPilot successfully, resuming site processing will automatically process all Scheduled Orders that are past due (are scheduled for a next occurrence date before the current date).
Once this issue is resolved, you should use the action to Continue Processing the Failed Scheduled Order.
Updated about 1 year ago