This report enables merchants and admins to track the performance and deliverability of customer email notifications sent by QPilot.
Merchants can search the Email Delivery Report for a specific email address or subject line to review the performance and delivery of email notifications to a specific customer or regarding a specific notification's subject line.
The report can target all customer emails sent, or a specific customer's email and be filtered by a date range (based on the email event date).
- Customer Email
- The Customer's email
- Notification Type
- The specific email notification email type sent to the customer
- Event Type
- The type of email event (Processed by QPilot & sent to Sendgrid | Delivered by Sendgrid to customer)
- Event Date
- The date of the email event type
- Scheduled Order Id
- The Id of the Scheduled Order the email was for
- The subject of the email
- Verifying if a customer received an email notification, such as:
- Upcoming Scheduled Orders
- Lock Notification Emails
- Scheduled Order Created Emails
- Reviewing recently sent email notifications and deliverability reports
Updated 11 months ago