Subscription Billing and Management
The following are the current Subscription Plans offered by QPilot.
What's included in all QPilot Subscriptions?
- No-Risk 14-Day Free Trial
- Full Online Support
- Connect Test Sites with Test/Sandbox Payments Integrations.
Your subscription plan determines the number of Scheduled Orders that are included for free each month and the flat amount that each Scheduled Order not included for free with your subscription plan is charged.
Scheduled Orders that are not deleted are counted towards the total monthly number. Scheduled Orders that are deleted are only included in the month that they were deleted and are not counted in future months.
- Your account had 500 Active Scheduled Orders, 100 Paused Scheduled Orders, and 50 Failed Scheduled Orders at the end of your monthly billing cycle. This means that 650 Scheduled Orders are counted in total.
- If you are subscribed to a plan that includes 150 Scheduled Orders each month, then you are only charged a flat fee for 500 Scheduled Orders (out of the 650 total).
- What if I deleted Scheduled Orders during the billing cycle? Deleted Scheduled Orders will be included only in the billing cycle during which they were deleted. They will not be included in billing cycles after that (moving forward).
- What If I changed my subscription plan during the billing cycle? When your rate per Scheduled Order changes because of a change to your subscription plan, QPilot's billing system automatically averages the two charges (and only for your per Scheduled Order rate).
- What if I create Scheduled Orders for testing only? We recommend only testing with a small number of Scheduled Orders so that you don't exceed the number included for free with your subscription plan while testing. If you are testing Scheduled Orders in large numbers that you plan to delete (when done testing), please contact our support team ([email protected]) and they can help to ensure these are not included in your monthly billing amount.
- Are Scheduled Orders in Test Environment Sites counted? Scheduled Orders for any QPilot site are charged without regard to your site environment. This is because any site can be changed from a Test Environment to a Production Environment at any time. Please note that QPilot enables you to easily manage & change a site's environment in the QPilot Merchant Center > Site Options.
You can keep track of your monthly bill by knowing your Subscription Plan and total Scheduled Orders.
You can view, manage, or update your Subscription Plan by visiting QPilot Merchant Center > My Account > Subscriptions.
Total Scheduled Orders
You can view your total Scheduled Orders in QPilot Merchant Center > Site Dashboard > Scheduled Orders. You can then view and filter Scheduled Orders by Status.
Updated 5 months ago