The QPilot Site Dashboard page displays a report of Scheduled Order processing using Key Performance Indicators or KPI's specific to each report . These reports can be used to to provide quick insight on the health and growth of your Autoship program! This includes:
- Summary of Revenue and Scheduled Orders processed over time
- Scheduled Order count by Status over time
- Newly created Scheduled Orders over time
- Successful and Failed Scheduled Order processing metrics
- Reason why Scheduled Orders failed to process
- Recently processed Scheduled Orders
This report can be found in QPilot > Sites > Dashboard
Change the time period for processing between last 7 days, last 30 days, last 60, last 90 days and
last 120 days.
Total Revenue for all time, the current month, and upcoming revenue (for the current month).
- Total Revenue
The total revenue Scheduled Orders have processed for all time.
Revenue This Month
* The total revenue processed from Scheduled Orders for the current month.
- Upcoming Revenue This Month
- The amount of revenue from Scheduled Orders that are due to process in the current month.
Track your revenue over a year and how it correlates to the number of Scheduled Orders processed.
- The total revenue for the selected month.
- Processed Scheduled Orders
- The total of Scheduled Orders that processed for the selected month.
The number of Scheduled Orders for the selected time period broken down by Scheduled Order Status.
- The number of customers with Scheduled Orders in Active Status
- The number of customers with Scheduled Orders in Paused Status
- The number of customers with Scheduled Orders in Failed Status
The number of new Scheduled Orders created within the selected time period. Selecting "details" takes you to your Scheduled Orders page pre-filtered with the selected time period!
The total number of newly created Scheduled Orders for the selected time period
* The percent change of the count (up or down) from the count at the beginning of the selected time
- From New Customers*
The total number of newly created Scheduled Orders by new customers for the selected time
The percent change of the count (up or down) from the count at the beginning of the selected time
You can use these to track trends in your sites processing of Scheduled Orders, both successful and failed.
- Successfully Processed
- The total number of Scheduled Orders processed successfully within the time period
- The percent change of the count (up or down) from the count at the beginning of the selected time
- Failed to Process
- The total number of Scheduled Orders that failed to process within the time period
- The percent change of the count (up or down) from the count at the beginning of the selected time period
- View More: Breaks down Scheduled Order failed to process count by Processing Error
This report gives you a summary of the processing activity for your site for the last 7 days sorted by the the most recently processed Scheduled Orders.
- Processed Date
- Date and time when the processing event occurred
- The ID of the Scheduled Order
- Select the ID to edit the Scheduled Order
- Last Processed
- Date and time that the last processing event occurred
- Note: this can be different than the Event Date when a Scheduled Order is processed multiple
times. For example, a Scheduled Order fails to process at 4:00am and then is retried and
processed successfully at 10:00am the same day. This will result in 2 events: one for the failed
processing event and one for the successful processing event. In this example, the failed processing event will show an Event Date of 4:00am and a Last Processed of 10:00am.
- Customer Email
- The email of the customer that the Scheduled Order belongs to
- Processed Result
- The status of the Scheduled Order that resulted from attempting to process
- Success or Failed are the results displayed
- Failed results will include additional details to describe the failure reason
- The total value of the Scheduled Order at the time it processed
- Processing Logs
- Launches the Scheduled Order's most recent Processing Logs modal
Updated about 1 year ago